Thursday 2 October 2014

Back In Hull

The fact that there was a massive hiatus directly after my "End of Hiatus" blog is not lost on me. It's not that I didn't do anything worth talking about, it's just I couldn't stir myself to post any blogs. No project work on my list was started or finished though which is a huge disappointment. As a result all of that will be worked through in my free time over the year. What a year this will be though. My second year. Before I get into second year stuff though I should go over what exactly I did do over the summer. For that, I will need to spread words out over a few blogs. I'm going to try to keep this as updated as possible. Anything I learn or do or make will be here. Probably a blog every day for a while.

Also, this blog has reached 1,000 views. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment